PHD-XF Kit for Epson heads
PHD-XF (PHD eXpress Flush) kit, with 16ml of fluid, single use, for cleaning Epson print heads.
PHD-XF kit includes the PHD-XF 2-component fluid and 8 empty syringes and it's enough to clean one Epson print head. It works with any ink type: water-based, solvent, or UV curable. The kit set contains 15ml + 1ml of fluid that must be mixed and then injected into a print head. If you are working with eco-solvent or UV inks, we recommend getting a bottle of 1DX fluid and DX-B (eco-solvent) or DX-C (UV) as well.
It works best with the print heads that have more than 50% of good nozzles.
- If your inks are UV curable or eco-solvent, push 3ml of fluid 1DX into each port of your Epson head, using one of the syringes provided. This will flush the ink out, which otherwise may react with the syringe fluid. If your inks are water-based, use a distilled water instead (not included in the kit).
- Connect the big and small syringes to each other using a fitting provided.
- Push the full contents of the small syringe into the big one.
- Disconnect the syringes.
- Make sure you have at least 1ml of air in the big syringe.
- Cap the big syringe and shake it to mix the fluids together.
- Distribute the fluid among 8 small syringes (2ml per each one).
- Connect each of the smaller syringes to the inputs of your print head and inject all fluid into it.
- Wait 20 minutes.
- Purge the PHD-XF fluid out of the print head using a syringe with the flushing solution that comes with your inks.
- Wear goggles when working with this product.
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Do not inhale vapours.