DSP Eco Solvent Ink for Roland Printers in a 1L Bottle
Eco-solvent ink in 1L bottle. To be used on all models of Roland printers with Epson DX4, DX5 and DX6 print heads.
The all-new DSP Eco-Solvent Ink (DSP stands for Digital Sign PREMIUM) is a breakthrough result of many years of research and development. We were able to achieve an unprecedented ink quality while keeping the production costs down, to be able to lower the ink prices for you.
Advantages of the DSP Eco-Solvent Ink Include:
- Wide and balanced color gamut, capable of producing even the most demanding Pantone colors
- A very stable, trouble-free operation in the Epson DX4, DX5, DX6 and DX7 print heads of your printer. You will forget about frequent nozzle problems, clogging, banding and color shifts during the prints. Our ink allows printing very long panels with a great color consistency.
- Self-cleaning properties of DSP ink will keep your print heads clean for extended periods of time.
- Great adhesion to any types of media: paper, PVC banners, cast and calendared vinyls. Even a low-cost uncoated vinyls will work great.
- True eco-solvent ink formula with a very little smell reduces health risk to the people working with it.