Print Head Doctor Mobile
Print Head Doctor Mobile machine for recovery of solvent, UV and water-based print heads directly on a printer, with an automatic pressure control.
Advanced recovery system for solvent, eco-solvent, water-based and UV print heads, with an automatic pressure control.
Print Head Doctor Mobile (PHD-M) is a portable print head maintenance and recovery machine that can unclog any piezo inkjet print head directly on a printer. It's a "must-have" tool for any printer owner or a printer service technician.
Advantages of Print Head Doctor Mobile:
- Automatic pressure control that works similarly to models 12 and 13. Max. pressure: 15 psi
- Fluid heating: it brings the fluid up to a set temperature and keeps it during the cleaning cycle. Max. temperature: 45°C
- Digital pressure readout.
- Two-stage filtration.
- Rechargeable battery for a cordless operation for up to 30 minutes.
- Safe for the print heads. Ideally suited for Epson heads cleaning.
- Easy to carry around using a handle.
- The waste bottle is housed within the machine.
- Rugged housing with all components built-in.
- All solvent-proof materials.
We have two tray options available for PHD-M:
- Flex Tray: to be used on the printers with a fixed print head height. All non-UV printers have fixed heads. The Flex Tray needs only 1.5mm of clearance between the head and the print platen.
- Rigid Tray: to be used on UV curable printers with an adjustable head height. This tray needs 30mm of clearance.
A tray should be placed underneath the print head to collect the fluid coming out of it.
Pump ConfigurationDefault: All standard pumps, High Performance: 2 Swiss Pumps
Tray to includeFlex Tray (for non-UV printers), Rigid Tray (for UV & garment printers)
Additional TrayFlex Tray (for non-UV printers), Rigid Tray (for UV & garment printers), None
Fluid Heating SystemNo, Yes
Battery OperationNo, Yes
Fluids set:Please select, Solvent based, 4x1L, UV Curable, 4x1L, Eco-solvent Epson, 4x1L, Water based, 4x1L
Fluids Set 2:None, Solvent based, 4x1L, UV Curable, 4x1L, Eco-solvent Epson, 4x1L, Water based, 4x1L