Print Head Doctor 14
Print Head Doctor 14 is the ultimate recovery system for all kinds of solvent, eco-solvent, water-based and UV print heads. It's ideally suited for cleaning large print heads such as Kyocera KJ4B, or for cleaning multiple heads at once.
This model is a high-flow version of model 13. It's equipped with an "indestructible" Swiss-made KNF pumps: two pressure pumps rated at 85psi, and one vacuum pump. This machine has enough flow rate to clean up to 6 print heads at once. It can recover 2 Kyocera KJ4 print heads (300dpi or 600dpi).
Advantages of Print Head Doctor 14:
- High flow of 1200 ml/min at a high pressure of up to 25psi allows cleaning multiple heads at once.
- Two main filters and 4 input filters. The vacuum pump is now protected by 2 filters.
- High pressure of 25 psi makes the reverse flushing very effective.
- Complete control of the machine from Android devices.
- Automatic pressure control with the digital pressure readout.
- Fluid cooling with the temperature control.
- Capable of doing forward, reverse and thru-head flushing of print heads, with or without Reverse Flushing Caps.
- It has dedicated vacuum pumps that allow Vacuum-Assisted Forward Flushing using RF Caps, as well as the reverse flushing. The forward pressure can be reduced which makes the recovery process safer for the print heads, while more effective at the same time.
- Digital pressure sensor for monitoring and controlling the print head pressure.
- Two gauges for monitoring vacuum in the RF cap and in the first stage filters.
- The new set of pumps provides sufficient flow even for print heads with a great number of nozzles and allows cleaning up to 6 heads simultaneously.
- Fine-tuned recovery cycles accommodate various degrees of clogging, types of print heads and inks.
- First stage filters are conveniently located on the side wall and can be replaced in seconds.
- Dual first-stage filters and intake tubes for higher fluid flow rate and longer period between changing filters.
- Rugged housing with all components built-in.
- All solvent-proof materials.
Ultrasonic TankStandard: 40 kHz, fixed power 50W, Advanced: 75 kHz, variable power 12-50W
Pro PanelNone, 8A (8 ports + air), 16A (16 ports + air)
Tank sizeDefault (0.7L), Large (1.4L), Extra Large (2.2L)
Adapter 1:Please select, Epson DX7, Seiko IRH2513, Vutek 3300 / 5300, Ricoh Gen5, Ricoh Gen4, Ricoh/Hitachi Gen3, Xaar 1001, Xaar 500, Xaar Proton, Xaar 128 (Arizona), Xaar 128, Toshiba Tec, Inca Spyder, Inca Onset, HP Aprion (XL tank needed), Brother GT3 Series (381/541/782), Brother GTX (Large tank required), Durst Quadro Array, Durst Dual Head, Kyocera KJ4A/B (XL tank needed), HP LX610 (XL tank needed), HP Z6100, HP5500, HP X2, Canon IP3680, Canon PF-03, Vutek 5300/3300 (L tank needed), Vutek 2360 Transitional, Vutek 2360, Konica-Minolta KM256, Konica-Minolta KM512, Epson GS6000 (L tank needed), Epson 2200, Epson T1100, Epson TFP, Epson DX6, Epson DX5, Epson DX4, Epson DX3, Epson DX2, Konica-Minolta KM1024, Seiko SPT255, Vutek 3360 / PV200, Spectra Polaris, Spectra Q-Class, Spectra Q-Class for Kornit, Spectra Galaxy Piezo Module, Spectra Nova Piezo Module, Spectra Nova / Galaxy, Spectra S-class, Seiko SPT1020, Seiko SPT508 / Vutek GS, Seiko SPT510 / Vutek QS, Seiko RC1536 (XL tank needed), Dimatix StarFire SG1024, Seiko IRH2523 (SPT508) Pro (L tank and Pro panel needed), Dimatix StarFire SG1024 Pro (L tank and Pro panel needed), Kyocera KJ4 Pro (XL tank and Pro panel needed), Seiko IRH2523W-2130 (SPT508) Pro (L tank and Pro panel needed), KM1024 Pro (L tank needed), Ricoh GEN5 Pro (L tank needed)
Adapter 2:None, Kyocera KJ4A/B, Durst Quadro Array, Dust Dual Head, Seiko SPT255, Seiko SPT510, Seiko SPT508 / Vutek GS, Seiko SPT1020, Hitachi/Ricoh Gen3, Ricoh Gen4, Ricoh Gen5, Toshiba Tec, Xaar 128/126, Xaar 500, Xaar 1001, Inca Spyder, Inca Onset, Vutek 3300/5300, Vutek 3360, PV200/600, Epson DX4, Epson DX5, Epson DX6, Epson DX7, Epson TFP, Konica-Minolta KM512, Konica-Minolta KM256, Konica-Minolta KM1024, Spectra S-class, Spectra Q-Class, Spectra Q-Class for Kornit, Spectra Polaris, Spectra Nova/Galaxy, Spectra Nova Piezo Module, Spectra Galaxy Piezo Module, Vutek 2360/5330, Canon PF-03, Brother GT3, Brother GTX (Large tank required)
Fluids set:Please select, Solvent based: 1X, X-A, X-B, 4X, UV Curable: N-UV, J-UV, H-UV, R-UV, Eco-solvent Epson: 1DX, DX-A, DX-B, 4DX, Water based: 0W, 1W, 2W, 3W, 4W, Extended solvent: 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, X-A, X-B, Extended UV: N-UV, J-UV, H-UV, R-UV, 4UV, 7UV, 9UV, Extended Eco-solvent: 1DX, 3DX, 4DX, 5DX, DX-A, DX-B, Advanced UV set: N-UV, R-UV, 4UV, 7UV, 2 x Advanced UV set (4x2L), 2 x Water-based set (5x2L)
Fluids Set 2:Please select, Solvent based: 1X, X-A, X-B, 4X, UV Curable: N-UV, J-UV, H-UV, R-UV, Eco-solvent Epson: 1DX, DX-A, DX-B, 4DX, Water based: 0W, 1W, 2W, 3W, 4W, Extended solvent: 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, Extended UV: 1UV, 2UV, 3UV, 4UV, 5UV, 6UV, 7UV, Extended Eco-solvent: 1DX, 3DX, 4DX, 5DX, DX-A, DX-B, Advanced UV set: N-UV, R-UV, 4UV, 7UV, 2 x Advanced UV set (4x2L), 2 x Water-based set (4x2L)