PHD-XF Syringe Set
PHD-XF (PHD eXpress Flush) syringe set, 16ml, single use, for cleaning print heads.
PHD-XF syringe set is a single use, 2-component fluid that is capable of cleaning and recovering print heads. The set contains 15ml + 1ml of fluid that must be mixed and then injected into a print head.
- Connect the big and small syringes to each other using a fitting provied.
- Push the full contents of the small syringe into the big one.
- Disconnect the syringes.
- Make sure you have at least 1ml of air in the big syringe.
- Cap the big syringe and shake it to mix the fluids together.
- Wait 3 minutes.
- Connect the syringe to the input of your print head and inject 8ml into it.
- Wait 20 minutes.
- Purge the PHD-XF fluid out of the print head using a syringe with the flushing solution that comes with your inks.
- Wear goggles when working with this product.
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Do not inhale vapours.